Monday, September 10, 2007

2007 CATRA Vintage Trial - Part 1

On August 25th 2007 I competed in the CATRA Vintage Trial. Originally I signed up for Twin-Shock Novice, but I was the only one in that class. So I ended up riding Twin-Shock Intermediate with three other riders. Rarely does anyone take many photos of me while I'm riding, but on this day my wife and kids were there to cheer me on. My wife isn't used to taking action photos, so they're not the greatest. At least she didn't take any photos of me laying on the ground.

The following photos were taken in Section 1.


"I sure hope my brakes are working!"
Getting ready to drop down the hill into Section 1.



"Okay, where's that line I picked out earlier?"
Riding through Section 1. The guy behind me is Paul. He snagged first place in Twin-Shock Intermediate. I dropped more points the first loop than he did all day.


"Weight the outside peg, lean, turn... I SAID TURN!"
Still riding through Section 1.



"Whoa, check it out, you can slip a dollar bill underneath my front tire!"
Catching "BIG AIR" on the exit of Section 1.



"Yummy!"
My daughter was more interested in her ham sammich than watching daddy ride. Can't say I blame her.

No comments: